New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open]

Dexter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dexter

"Pretend Everyday Is Your Last Shot,
Aim High,
And Give It Your All."

The white blanket covered forest surrounded the flea-bitten stallion, he would've blended in with the white arctic snow if it wasn't for his dark markings. Dexter walked slowly and cautiously, through the snow, he attentively watched his footing, for he did not want to disturb any unwanted creatures that may lurk in the woods. "Of course I would see them a mile away, the snow would instantly give away any animal's position, unless they are camouflaged by their coat... Well I can rely on my sense of hearing and smell, silence is my friend at this time." The silent talk went on in his head, as he attempted to rationalize his chances of escape, if a predator happened to cross his path.
A cold whisper of wind blew by Dexter, lightly tugging his roached mane east, making the lad pause, and shutter. He breathed out through his nostrils, and kept padding on to his unknown destination. "What am I doing? Where am I going?" The stallion asked aloud, breaking the noise pattern of his footsteps through the snow. Dexter paused as though awaiting a answer, after a long scream of silence, he turned around briskly, and answered himself. "I'm finding something... but what?... A clean slate." The purple-eyed stallion started off into the leafless woods. He turned back around, without speaking another word aloud, and continued on his way to his never ending journey.

Word Count~ 233

[Image: sc5847.png]
Stock Photo

Messages In This Thread
New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Dexter - 12-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM