the Rift

New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

The horse seemed slightly startled, but only at the beginning when I introduced myself. He introduced himself as Dexter. What strange names in this place. I have never heard of them. Where I used to live, our horses had complex names of nature. These strange, but pretty names here were very interesting though, and I liked them.

"I'm sorry, I am just a little edgy with the looks of unfamiliar places." Said the stallion. "It's fine!" I replied, almost a little too cheery. "I'm not so used to this place either", I said. "I have only been here for about a week, exploring the lovely, deep woods," I said in awe of all the beautiful trees here. If I weren't alone I would've lived here, but I knew eventually I would have to keep on moving. I knew I would return though. I have always been drawn to the woods. I decided I would leave and maybe return later during the Birdsong season. As he spoke, his gaze turned from suspicious of me, to warm and friendly.

"May I inquire, on your purpose here? If that's not too much of a invading question, that is." I smiled at him, to let him know it wasn't invading of privacy. If he thought that was invading, he should know of my out of control curiosity, asking horses personal questions. How stupid was I. I silently chuckled at myself. "That is no personal question, Dexter", I said. "I am no foe, to ensure your safety", I said again pricking my ears to show my non-aggressive stance. "I am an adventurer. My herd got wiped out, and ever since I have been going to new places, getting into danger, and adventuring. Curiosity is my drive", I said looking at him. "May I ask, what are you doing here kind stallion", I said, not trying to be the one invading any privacy now.

A/N Hey you actually count your words! ^.^ Cool! (I should start doing that XD)

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Orinthia - 12-02-2012, 05:14 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Dexter - 12-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM