the Rift

New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

As I spoke, the lad observed me, as if trying to see through me..All my thoughts? I wasn't uncomfortable...Just more compelled to pelt him with questions. He was carefully staring, and intently listening, as his ears were perked up.

"Oh hardly, I am not exactly a stallion of concealment. In fact my only secrecy is in the privacy of my mind. As for my business here, I wish to explore a bit, maybe find someplace to call home at last." The lad said. "Well, I know a place to call home", I said. Sorrow filled my eyes as I thought about my lost home. The past always found me where ever I fled to, something or someone would always remind me, of the love, the home I never had. "There is a place, I have been told of..The foothills", I said, not knowing anymore about these foreign herds. He slightly smiled at me, and I could see thoughts flashing in his eyes. What was he thinking about?

"You see, what I truly seek is a herd. Yet the thrill of new lands calls to me. What do you suppose I do?" The thought struck me so hard. It was exactly like me. I have been living off the thrill of adventure so long, yet longing for a herd...I didn't know what I wanted either, which is why I couldn't decide when I met Tallow and Evers. "I can't answer that...You are in the same situation as me", I said looking at him, wishing I could help him. "I think you should find someone you truly love first, and then go live with them", I said. It was what I was trying to do. Love could mend my wounds. I knew my family was irreplaceable, but could love help me move from the past?

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Dexter - 12-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Orinthia - 12-04-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM