New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open]

Dexter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dexter

"Pretend Everyday Is Your Last Shot,
Aim High,
And Give It Your All."

The equine nodded positively to Orinthia, and just as he was about to head off on their journey he was acquainted by a red stallion. "Oh but the pleasure is all mine, Evers the Able. It is an honor to meet you chief, and I would be most gratified to serve the Foothills herd. Dexter bowed his head deeply, with in the up-most appreciation. The flea-bitten stallion made his decision, he was never much of a loner despite his quiet outlook at first, he rather much enjoyed the presence of others, therefore he felt the herd-life was best suited for his needs. Pausing, Dexter turned his head to the shadowed mare. "If you ever want to talk or anything, you can find me at the foothills." Smiling he turned back to the unicorn and nodded, gesturing for the chief to lead the way to his new homeland.

OOC: Sorry I hadn't responded earlier, I had a lot of work at school the past few days, but I should have a lot more time now that winter break is coming up.

Word Count~ 148

[Image: sc5847.png]
Stock Photo

Messages In This Thread
New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Dexter - 12-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM