the Rift

change [psyche, sultans]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

"I hear you're the one who has taken Mauja's place." Calm words met the air, raising from the throat of the massive golden form which had descended from the sky. Leander landed with ease upon the sand, icy eyes not once leaving the black mare as he made his way to stand beside Bazilisk. "I fear this talk would be even more diplomatic, had you and your group not tried to steal so many of my friends." Bitch He added mentally, knowing well what she was and feeling no need to fall to the level of saying so.

"Bazilisk, you have done very well. I am proud that you are a part of the Throat. If there is anything I can do to make you more comfortable here, please let me know. For the time being, we will keep her here under your skilled watch, unless you would prefer to get back to your normal duties?" He questioned, appreciation for the serpent clear in his gaze. He was truly proud, and glad that he had decided to take home here, though Leander could imagine that his last home must have been quite different from the wide sand of the Throat.

Pointed limbs shifted, his massive frame stepping forward to address the dark Unicorn more directly. It was strange, to see one of the faces of your problems right before you. She was, of course, nothing spectacular; there was nothing physical which indicated what a foolish little harpy she was. Pale eyes had noticed the small keepsakes littered through her bleak mane, a few teeth gleaming and feathers dancing in the breeze. Nothing that couldn't be taken from a few carcasses, though the props probably did well to illicit respect from the desperate ex-Edge. "I do not expect you to want to speak to me, but you will hear what I have to say. I would like to find a way for our groups to coexist, without violence. I know there are those within your own who want this as well." The LionHeart paused, giving the ebon a moment to let the offer settle in. What would she think of his indication of knowing some of her own? Even with that knowledge facing her, the Sultan had little confidence in her sense of logic, and she would likely be just as quick to anger and slow to think as the antlered imp in the Threshold had been. "Now, on the other hand, if you'd like to keep up your petty attempts at stealing my friends, I can guarantee to make your future a living hell. I think I speak for all of the herds when I say that such foolishness will not be tolerated." A grim smile placed itself on his kisser as he stared down at the shrew, words carrying a dark edge. They had defeated their group once, and they could do it again.

Messages In This Thread
change [psyche, sultans] - by Bazilisk - 12-01-2012, 10:12 AM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Psyche - 12-02-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Bazilisk - 12-02-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Psyche - 12-05-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Bazilisk - 12-06-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Kri - 12-06-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Leander - 12-06-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 04:16 PM