the Rift

change [psyche, sultans]

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A Z I L I S K
I do not desire to hear your words, nor you mine.

It is Leander who comes first. He descends with a soft beat of golden wings, alight on the sand with wings closing shut to line flanks of gold. His voice is hard and calm at the same moment, when he speaks to Bazilisk's prisoner, and the snake stirs ever so slightly. You see, the snake is also driven by himself. Sure, he feels care for his herd, but they are not his. They are not snakes. They are not predators. In a strange way, he feels almost close to Psyche, at least feeling empathy for her. She, at least, is a huntress, one who is driven to succeed. For one scary moment, Bazilisk finds himself drawn to her. Would Psyche allow me to feed on the blood of the horse?

As a silent soul even on the most exciting day, Bazilisk only gracefully inclines his head to Leander's compliments, feeling a little pride. But mostly, he feels nothing but sorrow for any who must fall prisoner to enemies. Come on, Bazilisk, Leander took you in. You should be grateful. He tells himself. "Sultan, I will be fine. I have different desires and needs for comfort than any horse, and I assure you all is well. Basya and Cera know what they're doing, and collecting metal is not too difficult a task. I will continue... guarding her for the moment." The snake listens with silent thoughts as Psyche speaks so harshly to Leander. He hisses very softly, a reprimand to keep her manners. "Hssk hssk, Psyche. Do not insult the sultan, please." It's difficult to offend a snake, very difficult, yet the Artisan does not like the idea of his leader Leander being insulted.

Messages In This Thread
change [psyche, sultans] - by Bazilisk - 12-01-2012, 10:12 AM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Psyche - 12-02-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Bazilisk - 12-02-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Psyche - 12-05-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Bazilisk - 12-06-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Kri - 12-06-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Leander - 12-06-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 04:16 PM