the Rift

Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
-- Patrick Rothfuss

d'Artagnan watched as each of his plague comrades came to greet the swirly spark God. First the normally mute Deimos spoke simply one word and successfully summed up all of their desires by doing so. The shade smiled, he knew little of this dark beast but rumours and jokes told to him by Mauja in their time spent on the cliff. It was a quality to be admired, the red Doctor certainly didn't have the means to keep his mouth shut when needed, but then again, that's where Kou came in. He was followed swiftly by Psyche, who he had mutual respect for, Korra who he didn't quite care for and a unicorn who looked older than himself. d'Artagnan looked curiously at Crowley for the first time, dual pools assessing the boy in one mere glance. Adequate until proven otherwise.

The Nightshade turned back to the God then, eyes narrowing as he thought of the Moon. She had betrayed them, put her faith in Mirage over them and forsaken them to this snowy realm. Even so, what was to say he was any different? Gods did as they pleased, their power was infinite, so why trust this one? d'Artagnan scowled, not convinced by the timeless being that stood shorter than himself. "The Moon deserted us and now you appear? I'm sorry if I'm a little bold for your tastes great God but give me a reason to trust you."

His voice was cold, silvery markings shining on his red hide, a constant reminder of the Princess of Night. He hated and loved her, the night was his greatest friend after all. Yet those who stood before him pander to the every will of this God, forgotten the reason why Mirage was allowed to attack in the first place. Questioning pools looked to the Moon's brother now; did he too intend to make them pawns in some sick twisted game? Mortals are simply pieces on a chessboard for betters to play with.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by God of the Spark - 12-01-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Deimos - 12-01-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Psyche - 12-01-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Korra - 12-01-2012, 02:10 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Crowley - 12-01-2012, 04:09 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by d'Artagnan - 12-01-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Valentine - 12-01-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Faelene - 12-02-2012, 07:50 PM