the Rift

Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Revenge. What more could he ask for? He saw this new God, the God of Spark, appear from the mist of the snow-clad land, heard the whispers and telling of the others around him. He agreed with the God, they must plot revenge. Psyche was right. What was the price to pay for getting what was rightfully theirs back from those who had stolen it? Who didn’t know it’s worth? He looked at this god figure, thinking. He hadn’t met a god before in his life, didn’t know any thing of such power existed. He hadn’t heard these things until he finally stopped wondering around in the north. Even then, he hadn’t heard or felt anything like a god watching over him. The Nightshade was correct also. Why should he be trusted, considering what the other did? But he knew this answer, and decided to join the conversation as well.
“Because he the only way we can get ahead.” He stepped forward, standing a little by Psyche, but a couple feet from her. “If this Moon Goddess betrayed us, and he comes to offer his help, why shouldn’t we take it? Even if it comes at a price, it might be worth doing, because we can get back at those wretched beings, and we all agree they deserve it.” He paused, then directly spoke to the Spark. “Being as one who lived in solitude for over 7 years, I don’t necessarily believe that you are who you say to be. I have no experience with Gods, and I didn’t even know that there was one for the World’s Edge until a couple of months ago. If we are going to take the World’s Edge back, I don’t want that bitch to be in charge of it. She can go to hell for all I care.” He stomped his hoof, showing his disapproval. “Not to be rude, but can you reveal your godly powers to us? I’m quite the skeptic at the moment.”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by God of the Spark - 12-01-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Deimos - 12-01-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Psyche - 12-01-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Korra - 12-01-2012, 02:10 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Crowley - 12-01-2012, 04:09 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by d'Artagnan - 12-01-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Valentine - 12-01-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Faelene - 12-02-2012, 07:50 PM