the Rift

The heart to understand (Earth god, returning to get lightened armor)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The God of the Earth smiled jovially when he caught the familiar sight of black and white land on the ledge of the shrines. Rather unexpectedly, the great god was already standing there, watching the land through deep, emerald eyes. Everything concerning the nature of the companions and their bonds being disrupted was disconcerting, and he felt grim. However, the kind pegasus was always a pleasant sight, so he regarded the mortal warmly.

"You have lasted thus far with the weight of your armor, I see", he said, seeing the silver collar sit wrapped around the stallion's neck. "I assume that you are here to have the weight removed." The God of the Earth knew that he had waited long enough and flew for far enough to feel the weight of death upon his back. Death is what he could bring wearing such a a glorious set of plated protection.

Water, warm with the heat of the sun, began to bubble from the metal, thinning the plates without decreasing their strength. A crease began to form around the center, gold stone in the middle of his chest, and the round section turned into a mechanical button that would pop the collar from his neck. "All you have to do is tuck your chin to your chest and press the center and the collar will be removed," he explained. "However, you will still require help to get the pieces back on, but now that it is of lighter weight, most will be able to help."

"When the armor is fully encasing your body, I cannot affect its weight. Magic always comes with a price," he repeated justly. "However, the collar will no longer bear the full weight of all the metal pieces. Use the armor wisely, Midas."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The heart to understand (Earth god, returning to get lightened armor) - by God of the Earth - 12-01-2012, 03:42 PM