the Rift

Denying the Dead [Sun God Return]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

Seasons have passed and I have lost everything. My home was of little concern, but without it I am in everlasting solitude. My magic and control is gone. I have heard whispers and watched from the border as an abomination slithers into my place. And then there is the greatest loss.

Today has been the first day I could no longer feel him. Pyr has been gone for so long now, all I have felt is his fear and love. But today there is nothing, and somehow, that is far worse. I feel a rage burn within my breast as the possibility of the Sultana's murderous rage rising to a peak occurs to me. I feel as though he is dead, and it seems as if he is gone. He would never speak to me before, but now the silence seems more complete.

I fear for him. The desire I once had to gain control of the air seems a foolish one now. With the bones gathered in a bucket I'd once forged and now could no longer control, I make my way across the land bridge. The lava at my feet spits and hisses, and the bones of Voltaic, Irc, and the unknown pegasus from the marsh rattle in their place. Hatred and a vile taste build in my mouth; it takes all I can to stop it from spewing forth.

"Show yourself, Sun God! I have waited too long for your return, now give me what I've asked of you." It appears no amount of holding back can diminish the bite in my tone. I have always had little patience for the quarrels of the Gods, and the consequences it has had on me make me even less receptive to pity.

[[At last his wings! Thank you admin. :)]]

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
Denying the Dead [Sun God Return] - by Prometheus - 12-01-2012, 01:57 PM