the Rift

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. [Sun God]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

Healing magic. Though he knew that light was ultimately a healing power, he was always amazed by individuals who would choose such selfless and powerless abilities. Still, she was a lovely enough creature, so he would not give her the normal hell that he gave everyone else who wanted to heal. Well... not the entire hellish speech. The stallion sighed patiently and shifted his weight onto a hind hip. "Healing magic is far too mundane for a creature such as yourself, but if you are sure..." he trailed, eyeing her carefully.

Some could not be swayed, and considering that she had waited as long as she had to come see him, he knew that she was confident that this ability fit her spirit. As such, he nodded. "All right. The first thing you must do is go out into Helovia and write a song - this may be in words or wordless, but I will need to know what aspects of this world bring you muse. Your muse will be your power." The Sun God explained his process as well, something he rarely introduced to the mortals.

"Once you find your song, sing or hum it to the injured, blind, deaf, or weak. You will find power in your song that will repair some of the damage but to heal entirely. Return to me, and I will use your song and experience to give you the power of the light that will rest on your tones and bring respite to your injured." The God of the Sun cracked an expression that may have been a smile if you looked at it long enough and sideways, but it was undeniably kind.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. [Sun God] - by God of the Sun - 12-01-2012, 08:34 PM