the Rift

My Feathered Friend [Moon God?]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Moon
Cloaked in darkness and wind.

"Such an introduction you have there," the lady whispers from the air in front of the stallion. A few wisps of purple caress the space before him, then hint of silver. They swirl and dance before the painted stallion until they fill the figure of the Goddess. Delicate silver hooves touch the earth softly, her feathered wings still extended slightly until she rests them easily along her back. The straight black horn on her forehead gleams in the light, but she looks upon this newcomer with a cool interest.

She lets out an exasperated sigh before speaking again. "You seek to use my magic and flee back to your old home, Coris?" the God of the Moon asks directly, her silver eyes swirling around the center, where a pupil should have rested. A swish of her girlish mane was given, before her eyes stilled as she looked to her visitor once more. "I may aid you in finding a bird, but you will have to remain here in Helovia with your restored pride."

"If you agree, your quest is rather simple. You shall find the Lady Mirage or Mauja the Frostheart. Seek their approval. If one or both of them find you worthy, I will grant you this winged companion."

Messages In This Thread
My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by Coris - 06-25-2012, 06:25 PM
RE: My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by God of the Moon - 06-26-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by Coris - 06-27-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by Coris - 07-02-2012, 01:00 PM