the Rift

A Burning Pain Inside[Sun God]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

Flame burned along his spine and spread to the tips of his wings. He was majestic and free, breathing sweet birdsong air and feeling the heat of his magic warming the air once more. The dark of the eclipse gave him pause, but still he had work to do. Some coming to the veins were nothing but greedy and disrespectful; ones who chose not to pay fealty to the gods but benefit from their power nonetheless. But the presence of a pious soul came to the veins that morning, when snow melted and hissed on the lava's burning surface.

Perhaps he would pay that soul a visit.

He arrived in a burst of light and flame, leaving nothing but ash and waves of heat in his wake. He strode with confidence from the lava to Azzaron's front, tilting his head somewhat tiredly. "I see you have returned as well, young Azzaron," The god spoke smoothly, taking note of the stallion's choice to leave the land in his absence. Truly a devout one, but perhaps not one of a brave soul. "But still you have come to ask me for more; Birdsong has come and my light shines down upon you, is that not enough?" The God of the Sun frowns in slight disappointment at the stallion's apparent greed. Azzaron desires magic, he can sense it- he only hopes that the mortal will use it well once it is granted.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
A Burning Pain Inside[Sun God] - by Azzaron - 12-01-2012, 04:21 PM
RE: A Burning Pain Inside[Sun God] - by God of the Sun - 12-01-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: A Burning Pain Inside[Sun God] - by Azzaron - 12-01-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: A Burning Pain Inside[Sun God] - by Azzaron - 12-01-2012, 05:53 PM