the Rift

A Burning Pain Inside[Sun God]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Azzaron bowed his head. Most mortals would fear such a great god, but Azzaron did not. He felt stronger near this god somehow. The god was a palomino just as he. One with wings and two horns coming from his head. "Thank you for coming."He said. The god probably thought that Azzaron was greedy and wanted power. That was not true.

Azzaron finally decided to speak."The power I seek,"He said,"is power you can grant. The power to burn others from the inside out. To let them feel the pain I felt when my mother tortured me. To feel the wrath of fire, to let them get a taste of what true pain feels like." Azzaron then realized how evil he must've sounded."Of course, innocence will not feel my flames inside. Guilty sinners shall." Azzaron considered himself a horse of justice, one that punished the guilty. He stared at the Sun God. He was finally meeting the horse he had worshiped for his entire life. Azzaron could not stay away from fire. It seemed to always call him,to beckon him closer. He looked at the god, waiting to hear his words.

OOC: He's asking to have the ability to burn others from the inside.
WC: 196
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
A Burning Pain Inside[Sun God] - by Azzaron - 12-01-2012, 04:21 PM
RE: A Burning Pain Inside[Sun God] - by Azzaron - 12-01-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: A Burning Pain Inside[Sun God] - by Azzaron - 12-01-2012, 05:53 PM