the Rift

A Gift and a Request [Sun God]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia had taken a new path with her life during the Sun God's absence from the veins. She had missed him, and she wished that they had been able to speak when he was in the Steppe. However, she had stayed back, his presence often surrounded by so many others that she would rather not add more stress to his already humiliating outcasting. The news that he had returned to the veins was comforting, and considering that she could no longer talk to Tinek, she found herself desiring answers. Sadly, the silver dragon flew in her wake, the trill of his voice filled with melancholy.

The mare knew that the phenomenon had to have something to do with the moon blotting out the sun on the first night of Birdsong, and that disturbed her. Were the gods not in control anymore? Had they done something to anger nature itself? Ophelia trotted across the narrow strip of rock connecting the mainland to their blue island, cloven hooves carrying her dutifully and steadily to his shrine. The pale mare lowered her neck, setting the first sun flower of Birdsong onto his shrine as a gift. Sunflowers were lovely, and when she had found one in bloom, she had thought of the glorious God of Fire.

"God of the Sun?" she called, looking up into the heavens as the sun began to set behind the horizon. The journey from the Steppe to the Veins was long, and she had not the patience to wait until warming. Already her heart was beating fast and her gut was churning. "If you have time, may I ask you a few questions?"

[OOC: Roll first, and if I get an odd, then use my COTM free pass :)
Phi is question for the power to erase her memory from the minds of others.]

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
A Gift and a Request [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 12-01-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: A Gift and a Request [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 12-02-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: A Gift and a Request [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 12-03-2012, 12:12 AM