the Rift

A Gift and a Request [Sun God]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia watched the Sun God appear in light that was so strong that she averted her eyes. He landed in golden glory, and she bowed her head deeply in deference. When his deep, magnificent voice uttered her name like dirt on the lips of angels, she lifted her gaze, smiling softly up at the powerful god. She watched as he sniffed her gift, wrapped it in fire and then settled the mortal gift in his fiery, yellow mane. Her heart filled with honor, and she nodded. Nothing could ever compare to having a god, so glorious and perfect, thank her for such a gift. All she had to do was pick the nature that his glory created, but he was still touched.

"You are welcome," she replied. She could practically hear the blood rushing through her ears from the speed of her heart. "I saw it, and it reminded me of you," she added, thinking of the glorious golden pedals that seemed to look just like the rays of the sun.

The young mare listened to his next question and guilt stabbed into her heart. She winced and shook her head. "I do welcome you home," she replied, lifting her neck a little. "I wanted to come speak to you in the Steppe, but I did not want to intrude." Tinek made himself known then, peering at the god with wide, crimson eyes from between her ears. No emotion filled her mind, and the absence was overwhelming. "I cannot hear him in my mind. I am worried. Do you know what happened?" she asked, her voice filled with worry.

"Ah, well," she finally murmured, averted her dual gaze again. "I want to be forgotten." Ophelia winced, the first thought going to Osiris. She wanted to forget, but if only he had never seen her. That was a possibility that would never become a reality though, not with the half-wolf having known her for so long. What truly drove this desire were the twins, Olema and Surema. If she could make them forget that they had known her, and if she could make her father forget her words... The potential for this power was great. She could walk through life invisible, and for her, that was peace.

"I can read other's minds, but they will also remember me. If you believe it possible, and if I may earn this, I ask that you grant me the ability to remove myself from the minds of others." Ophelia inhaled deeply and then looked up at the Sun God with all the confidence she could muster. "I will do anything that you ask, God of the Sun. Your requests are just."

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
A Gift and a Request [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 12-01-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: A Gift and a Request [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 12-02-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: A Gift and a Request [Sun God] - by Ophelia - 12-03-2012, 12:12 AM