the Rift

My Arrogance has caused Me Pain[Open]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Azzaron stumbled along, gagging constantly as he wandered to the colder Steppe. Although Birdsong, the Steppe was always cold. He stuck his hocks straight into the snow. This did not help the burning pain. It barely soothed the raw flesh. He screamed constantly, the screams raspy and usually ending with gags. He couldn't stand this. His eyes watered as he gagged some more. He was determined to get this magic. His lungs burned from the ashes and his hocks were nothing but burned flesh. Screams of agony escaped his mouth, he swore constantly at his arrogance.

Azzaron vowed he would stay sane for Birdsong. He groaned as the pain sent signals to his brain that he was injured. I KNOW! He screamed in his head. What an idiot he was. Agreeing to terms with the Sun God was his big mistake. He hated himself for it. He cried out in agony once more before falling over gagging. Pain. Pain. Pain. He hacked and coughed. His lungs burning, his eyes watery and his nose runny. He coughed more and more. Blood drops began to fall from his lips. He was dying for sure. He gagged and coughed. His sight blurred by the tears within his eyes.

He hacked for hours on end, the amounts of blood he coughed up became greater. He swallowed the snow, letting it cool his throat before gagging some more. He couldn't live like this. How would he live till the end of Birdsong? The sun began to rise. It was now the second day since he was given this ashen lungs and burning hocks. His arrogance would either lead him to his death, his insanity or his treasure.

OOC:
WC: 282
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
My Arrogance has caused Me Pain[Open] - by Azzaron - 12-01-2012, 07:11 PM
RE: My Arrogance has caused Me Pain[Open] - by Valerion - 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM