the Rift

My Arrogance has caused Me Pain[Open]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Azzaron lifted himself at the young child's appearance."I...."He paused, inhaling. His lungs could not hold much air."I am fine, young child. The Sun god has only given me this curse for the season."He gagged some more, the blood scattered. The pattern on the young filly's wings was detailed. She had both wings and a horn.

As Azzaron gagged he saw another horse come. This one was older than he, a dappled equine.

“I shall .... relieve you of this pain.”

Azzaron jerked back from the stallion as the words escaped his mouth. He feared what this stallion might do. He spread his wings, flapping them madly, and lifting himself many feet above the earth. He struggled to fly, and helplessly crashed back into the permafrost. He huffed, giving up. His fiery colored eyes reflected a sadness so great.

He gagged, disrupting the silence."I do not need help, I cannot be healed." More gagging followed, he swallowed more snow. He grunted as he raised himself, his hocks screaming out in pain. He wanted to die just then.

Azzaron snorted in aggravation as he gagged. The blood pool grew. The snow soaked it up quickly, turning the area around him red. Some of his own palomino body was covered in crusty blood. He closed his eyes, wishing he hadn't been so arrogant.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.
WC: 224
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Arrogance has caused Me Pain[Open] - by Valerion - 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: My Arrogance has caused Me Pain[Open] - by Azzaron - 12-10-2012, 07:26 PM