the Rift

My Arrogance has caused Me Pain[Open]

Israfel Posts: 54
Hidden Account
Filly :: Tribrid :: 16.1 hands :: 2 Years
Sparrow

Israfel Azardokht

What the dying pegasus says causes the filly to raise her eyebrows with surprise; he was on a quest from her father? Why would the sun god cause so much pain, spill so much blood? Cloven hooves reel backward, dumbfounded. "Why would he do this?", she asks softly, with a tone suggesting that the question should be best unanswered. What may have been jealousy, on a better day, is now horror - her sire must have had a very good reason to cast this malediction onto him. She eyes him with a mixture of confusion and disdain; this golden stallion must have done something bad to merit this - something that had even stunned her father, who has dealt with these things since the beginning of time. "What did you do?", she asks, tersely this time, although the palomino would not have a chance to answer her, for another stallion, a grey, arrives. Israfel glances at him suspiciously; she does not like the mask he wears, the way he looks at her - or her wounded acquaintance, for that matter.

He rushes past her, sending the delicate body teetering onto the snow. The words that spill out of his mouth are cocky; Israfel seethes, knowing that no-one has a right to take the life of another, not even her father. When she realizes what he threatens to do, the albino rises clumsily and lurches forward, baby-antler ready to strike this wicked stallion. This stallion will not kill the pegasus, whatever treason he may have committed; Israfel has to get to the bottom of this - perhaps she can make amends between her divine father and this mortal and relieve him of this curse.

Aware that her meek stature would likely not cause this adult to even flinch, the filly darts between them, shielding the weak. "Hurt him and be sorry," she tries to say menacingly, although the words are absurd in the mouth of such a small being; however, the air around them becomes heated - her wings are brandished, liquid fire coursing through the formerly golden henna markings. She hopes this display will discourage the silver male; maybe the palomino will take this as a hint to leave.

Secretly, she hopes this wicked stallion will not dare to hurt her; she does not want to hurt anyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Arrogance has caused Me Pain[Open] - by Valerion - 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: My Arrogance has caused Me Pain[Open] - by Israfel - 12-16-2012, 11:16 AM