the Rift

greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

I stood like a statue in the midst of the spring desert, blue eyes rolling over the crimson horizon as I awaited the party of the ambush, either returning with their assigned target or simply coming home empty handed. My head was held high, twist of the wind curling my mane to wrap wildly. The former unicorns of the Edge had made many attempts to capture citizens of the Throat as well as our allies, the Qian. Word held that many had been successful in their attempts, and let's be honest - I would not allow it.

A personal insult to my comrades was one that might as well stain myself. I would put an end to this needless attempts of stealing my own, if I had to take each and every member of the pitiful outcast band by force. If they think my herd so weak to allow ourselves to be picked off one by one, they were mistaken. I would assure that this bitch would understand that simple idea before she was released - if I chose to release her. If not, I would hold her here, by my breast to be protected by my own skill. Let her try to escape from my clutches, either by force or a smooth tongue. She would find me quite difficult to barter with.

I had taken up the calling of Resolute because of the stubbornness I was born with. Often it would slight me in terms of politics, but as my reign would hopefully show, the resolve with which I ruled would be my saving grace as much as a thorn in my side. To be unyielding is to be powerful, like stone itself. Let the pathetic unicorns who threaten my family and allies learn this lesson: I will not allow it.
""

Messages In This Thread
greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-01-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM