the Rift

greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Annoyance tore through my entire being as I was held against my will and took to some nasty desert. Pegasus surrounding me. My ears never left the muscles of my neck. Silently I traveled. Too disgusted to converse with them, their presence made my stomach knot with vomit. Though I had made attempts of my own to steal an outcast perfect for our organization, didn't give them the right to pry at my life. Nasty feather brains who thought I would do them good.

When I saw the short chocolate mare who stood as if she was some hot shit, I couldn't help but have my mood lightened. It was quite humorous to see that she would be the one to hold me against my will. Right. Again though her sights were displeasing. To even know there were such vile creatures made my head swirl with the memories of blood. Long lost visions on which I had not looked for in ages. I stopped though. Refusing to go any closer to her. Let them kick, bite, charge. I don't give a rats ass. I've felt the most pain anyone could ever feel. I do not care. I will not speak.

Messages In This Thread
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM