the Rift

greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

Chains? No, no, little Elizabeth. I hold you down with something much more frightening than metal. Instead of allowing my face to warp into rage at the pathetic creature calling me a bitch, I smile pleasantly. Without warning, I begin to pull and tug at my magic. The air around the unicorn is far enough away from to to remain unaffected by the patterns about to be altered. I focus upon her for a moment, the space filled with air, and suddenly the weight begins to intensify. Gravity increases around the mare, the pressure of the air around her increasing slowly, but noticeably. My smile remains amused, and I crack my mouth open to speak before I increase the pressure like the slam of a hammer.

"Were you capable of doing what you wanted, you would not be in my home, you oaf," I say callously, the pressure increasing rapidly and pushing downward. Movement would be made heavy, the pulling would clutch at her less solidified areas, perhaps pushing upon her barrel and moving the unprotected organs uncomfortably up toward her diaphragm. Who needed chains when you could simply silence someone under an invisible weight?

Air could be moved into such pressures as to crush her like a leaf under my hoof. It could be used to crush innards without spilling blood or stop the air from a creature's lungs. Deadly power had been granted to me, and I knew how to use it. Of course, what good was a prisoner if she was dead? "You may not like me, Elizabeth, but you would be wise not to test my patience." I release my clutch upon the air around the smokey mare, looking at her rather contemptuously for a moment. "Do you understand?"
""

Messages In This Thread
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-01-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM