the Rift

greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

Her laugh is misplaced and makes one of my ears tilt back upon my skull. If there was no way to threaten her, than the expenditure of my energy on magic was wasted. The weight is removed and we are left standing; a pair of enemies amidst a red desert stage. It is then that she speaks, moving her position in this verbal battle into yet another position for me to usurp easily. One thing I knew for certain now about Elizabeth; she really needed further training in the art of intelligent banter. "Do you really believe the mundane task of collecting a brat like you needed my personal attention?" I say quite callously, looking at her with a serious expression and tilting my head slightly in amusement. "Don't flatter yourself. It's unbecoming."

Looking at her as she regains her breath and returns to the spirited bitch of a mare that she is, I wait until she has collected herself enough to spit venomous words at me. "Your choice," I say quite neutrally. It would be easier for her if she chose to just comply, rather than struggle during her stay, but I could not make someone behave without beating their face in. If she did not fear death, than likely the idiot would still struggle afterward. I would just have to learn to ignore her attempts at insults and rebellion, if I didn't want to waste my energy with pointless scuffles. "It will only serve to make your stay even more intolerable, as I am no stranger to violence."

Glancing over my shoulder for a brief moment, I note the Oasis in the distance. "Come," I say to her, motioning back in the direction of the lake. "You may be a prisoner, but I can't very well have you dehydrate in the desert."
""

Messages In This Thread
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-02-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM