the Rift

greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Kri began to speak upon deaf ears. I blocked every tone she spoke out. I cared not for what she had to say. Instead I put my focus on a rock below my feet. Oh how interesting. How much more glorious this rock than the petty bitch before me. Ha, ignorance. Her belief in that she is anything great. Equality my ass. The ugly chocolate needs to learn her place. Oh well. Let me kick this rock with my massive hooves. I toy with it. Imaging it her face. Squishy so roughly beneath my onyx daggers. Pleasing as it may sound, I'm stuck here for a while. Stuck till I figure out a plan. Maybe this will give me some time to cool down before I murder Xanthos for treachery. Fuck. Idiotic unicorn. I guess he just truly doesn't understand the greatness in those with a horn.

Grant it we are only different by a horn but face it. We're so much more beautiful. So much more pure and interesting. Sooooo much better. Wings. Uck. Bare. Useless. I tune back in as she begins "be a prisoner" and I slowly begin to tune out till she says "but I can't very well have you dehydrate in the desert". It took me a moment before I connected she was telling me to come. Ha. I may be a prisoner but I will not drink from a tainted lake. Screw her in the ass. Rather she can kiss mine. "How tempting." I pause "No." Planting my daggers firmly I rest my ears abruptly to my neck again. Ceasing to move my body.

Messages In This Thread
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM