the Rift

hungry ghosts. [yseulte, cass, open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia was worried. The strong emotions and shifting pictures from Tinek's mind were no longer reaching her consciousness, and she watched the dragon. He did not seem ill, and he seemed just as upset as she was. In a manner that was almost dog-like, the silver dragon whimpered and crawled into her mane, hiding his crimson eyes beneath thick tendrils of white. "I know," she murmured, trying to comfort the creature when she was afraid of the future herself. Cloven hooves sunk in the soft earth of the melting forest, seeing the trees begin to bud with green. White frost clung to the trees as the sun beat them into a melting death, and she lamented the loss of the perfect lanscape.

All good things must come to an end. The white mare was trying to find her sister, and her pale coat was no longer camouflaged against the environment. She stuck out like the sun at night, but she was too preoccupied to care. Ktulu would know what to do and be able to corroborate the mental bond with companions; if she could not speak to Eytan, then something was terribly wrong. Snap. Ophelia sharply turned her head, knowing that she was not alone. The mare tilted her ears forward for more sounds, and she recognized the voice of Osiris in the distance.

Again. Ophelia had resigned herself to the fact that, for as large as Helovia was, she would never escape the reminder of her foolishness. The young mare set her jaws but knew that she had to ask the wolf about Comadre. If the black dragon could not speak to his wolf, then they were all doomed. With a flick of her pale and crimson tail around her fetlocks, she trotted swiftly through the trees before falling into step beside the wolf; he towered over her. She smiled up at Comadre, seeing the creature balancing on Osiris' furry back. "Hello Comadre," she said to the violet-eyed creature.

With a somber cry, Tinek crawled from Ophelia's mane and looked at Comadre for support, concerned that he could not feel the white mare's mind anymore. "Osiris, can you hear Comadre?" she asked, her tone deep and worried. She stared at him from her violent, crimson eye brows furrowed deeply.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
hungry ghosts. [yseulte, cass, open] - by Osiris - 12-01-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: hungry ghosts. [yseulte, cass, open] - by Ophelia - 12-02-2012, 12:34 AM