the Rift

My Precious [Open-New]

Natoni Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A squeak slipped from between her dark kissers. Oh! Following that bird was such a bad idea. This dank, dark place had a menacing aura about it. Natoni was sure. Natoni was good at telling these things. Natoni was never, ever wrong. I mean, even the trees were trying to engulf each other in hopes of soaking up the sun all for themselves, for heavens sake. What a terrible place this was! She shifted about uneasily in her cold, grey hide. There were thieves and traitors scurrying about these woods too. All of them would certainly want to rough the mare up and take her stash. Her precious, precious stash! No, not Natoni's stash!! They were her pretties. They would never get a hold of her stash. Then, as if on cue, her colorful pupils enlarged at the sight of her feathery ex-prey (apparently after her losing it the first time, it had gained the honor of receiving a new title of "ex") and the other thoughts were pushed to the furthest recesses of her mind. This place couldn't be that bad. There were birds here, after all! And not just any birds, either. There were blue birds. B-L-U-E BIRDS! They were the prettiest sort of bird, or any other precious trinket, for that matter.

"Come back! Come back! Natoni need you. Natoni want new blue precious!" She shouted, with hungry, threatening eyes, "No worries. Natoni no taste, only touch. ONLY TOUCH!"

She was certainly scaring the animals away more with every hoot and holler, but that didn't quite register in her head. Natoni continued to stamp through the forest, creating all sorts of havoc as she went. That's how it normally went. The unicorn would cause every sort of trouble without meaning to, make some unwanted enemies, and then run like the dickens when there were no other options left. Especially since those other options were usually either hide or cower in fear. Hiding had never been her specialty and the more bloodthirsty brutes didn't take too kindly to anyone being open-cowards. Well, many of them really didn't take too kindly to closet-cowards, either, but that was besides the point. Then again, Natoni couldn't have been dishonest even if she wanted to. There was obviously no point to that dishonesty madness! Saying what she thought, ninety-nine point nine percent of the time without filters, was how this particular mare lived her life. It was the only way to go about doing anything in Natoni's eyes. How else would everyone know that this special blue bird was her precious?

"ONLY TOUCH!"

Ooc: Whoever wants her, take good care of her. She's the lowest on the food chain and for some weird reason, I don't hate her for it. xD

Messages In This Thread
My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-02-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-02-2012, 05:04 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-02-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-04-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-05-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-08-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-04-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Lynx - 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-05-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Lynx - 12-05-2012, 08:04 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-07-2012, 10:18 AM