the Rift

My Precious [Open-New]

Natoni Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It started off small. It was the tiniest, most insignificant critter, in fact, and grew slowly and surely into the monster that was wreaking havoc on her face. The expression that appeared happened to be a slight mix of fear, anger, and that of a cat being dropped into a bath of ice cold water. Not a happy one, to be sure. Natoni's frosty, blue eyes squished into a glare as Ms. thief took that tone with her. Pfft, of course! The Natoni, with her twisting cartilage on the top of that thick skull of hers, had been right all along. Orinthia was no different than the other four-leggers out there. She was, at the very least, a pretender if not a liar, and one to boss those below her hoof around when she felt fit. When had Natoni become her slave? No? Not a slave? Well then! What about her Mother? No, again? Then what right did this lady have to judge her? It was ironic, though. A thief criticizing her lack of manners. That's rich!

"Natoni no shut up! No. SHUT. UP. Ms. thief no better." She hissed getting defensive over her precious trinkets and with the added bonus of her pride this time, "Natoni no apologize. You liar and throw weight around. One day, weight be thrown off cliff."

The grey fae was about to give this girl a piece of her mind and then try to make a break for it. The confidence was only there because she was cornered with no chance of escape. Once a hole was formed then all attempts to control her skittish nature would go out the window. So, it was time for escape plan number forty-three. The cause-a-diversion-and-then-hope-for-the-best plan! With a quick bounce forward and a slight pivot of her hind legs, Natoni went in for the kill. Then, she stopped. Froze. What was the demon doing? He was scratching away at the dirt. How unusual. Was it defective? Oh this could be her chance!

Another two bounds forward and... wait, what was that? He had drawn something. Could he not talk or something? A second shiver ran down her curved back. Ms. thief had turned him mute. Oh no! That's the reason why he looked the way he did. She was an evil witch doctor in disguise. No wonder she got so offended when Natoni called her a mere thief. Strobe light over here was probably nothing more than a poor, helpless victim! Not that it meant a whole lot to the grey fae, but at least it was a pretty good warning. She backed away and caught sight of Strobe light's message. It looked like some sort of animal. A deer, perhaps? Maybe a rabbit? Squirrel? Raccoon? No, none of those could be it. Then it hit her and it hit her pretty hard.

Natoni began to breath heavily and let out a squeal of giddiness. I mean, the air wouldn't come in fast enough! Was that a... could it be... really... is this for real? A real... DUCK!?! HE WAS PART OF THE ORDER? REALLY? OH HAPPY DAY. Natoni was practically jumping for joy and then some. Meeting more servants of the all mighty duck god was quite a wonderful experience. Oh, yes! Oh, how magnificent! Yahoo!

"Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Du-" she paused to take a breath before continuing with"-ck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck!"

All was set in stone. This stag wasn't getting out of here without another Duck-God-lover clinging to his side. At least, without trying to make a run for it.

ooc: Oh dear lord in heaven, now you've done it. Might I suggest chewing your own arm off, coyote style? xD

Messages In This Thread
My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-02-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-02-2012, 05:04 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-02-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-04-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-05-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-08-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-04-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Lynx - 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-05-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Lynx - 12-05-2012, 08:04 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-07-2012, 10:18 AM