the Rift

Muddy World of Play [Any]

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abdullah

The warm crisp air played at my hide. Giving an exceptional warmth to my already heated body. As I ran through the Foothills mud slung behind me, hastily- for it did not just simply float in the air. My movements were sly and quick as I slid in the squishy substance around trees and a few boulders. To feel the freedom of the wind throughout my mane was more than a blessing, it was a gift. Romani had brought me here, to this new home and I thank her for that. I will bring her something in return for turning my life to a new chapter, as she said maybe this new chapter will bring my own self something.

My blue eyes spotted a youngster. Instinct, I searched for a mother. Yet there was none to be found. I slowed gently, trotting as I became closer to her (close enough to see the scar on her rump area) I lowered my high spirited tail. It saddened my heart to see such a thing. It reminded me of Ilair. The poor colt who was drug back to his home after conversing with me, an outcast, and beaten the whole way back. I'll never come to shake that memory. It's like a painful haunting that never goes away. I found my trot coming fondly close to the filly so I stop. Black hooves a little brown from the earthy slosh. "Hello darling, is everything alright?" I asked with concern. Ears alert to anything she might say in return. I as a female, well a motherly caring female, felt it my duty to step forth and offer her a little bit of comfort. After all children needed the feeling of someone there. I remember being that young and the only one there was my father, my mother sick and dying. After her death it seemed that my father and I truly could not stand each others presence. I was nothing he wanted me to be, and I wanted nothing to do with what he wished for me.

Messages In This Thread
Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-02-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-02-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-05-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-05-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-08-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-09-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-14-2012, 07:21 PM