the Rift

Muddy World of Play [Any]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
Romani
Roma! Nayati’s shortened version of her name made Romani smile, fondly recalling the affection that hid behind the name. Azure eyes scanned over the little filly, taking in her smaller body, looking her over thoroughly for any more injuries or how her wounds had been healing. They seemed to be doing better, puckers of raw skin instead of deep gouges within her skin and hide.

Noticing the filly’s sudden withdrawal into the background, a self preservation method, the Haflinger was sure, she stepped closer and dipped her muzzle down to press it gently against Nayati’s own velvety one. She huffed lightly into the peppered one’s nose, silently wanting to let her know that everything was okay, and that she had done no wrong. There was nothing wrong for a foal her age to frolic through the mud, and Romani would be the last one to reprimand her from doing it.

“You look like you’re doing great, Dear Heart,” Romani murmured softly, wanting nothing but to reassure the babe, “I hope you don’t mind if I join you in play?”

Lifting her head, the compact mare turned her head to regard Abdullah with gentle blue eyes. The Arabian was a deep, close friend to her, and Romani was pleased beyond explanation to see how well she was settling within the Foothills. It was what she had hoped for Abdullah when she found the mare wandering in the Threshold. “Good. I’m glad you’re settling well in the Foothills, especially now that the snow’s thawed and the cold is leaving.”

[Sorry for the wait, guys… I’ve been meaning to get to this thread, but with the Holidays and stuff going on, I’ve been crammed for time. >_< So, bear with me, please!]

table by tempest @ sordid secrets

Messages In This Thread
Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-02-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-02-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-05-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-05-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-08-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-09-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-14-2012, 07:21 PM