the Rift

I'm just the fool who got played [Any]

Aurelius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Birdsong. While the weather was getting noticeably warmer, the odd orange light from the eclipse did not have much in common with the feeble spring sun that Aurelius was accustomed to. The dwarven steed was less radiant than usual as well, his world darkened in more than one sense, but the time of turmoil had given him strength. He had fought a war. War changes a man. It was only the natural course of things. As he passed the rocky bridge to the Veins, he had set his mind on paying the Gods a visit. Which one he was not sure; he had never really had much faith in them, the many times he had prayed to them when he was young had not helped save him from his tormentors.

Horned head was held high, sturdy legs carrying his rounded body to stand before the shrines. Mismatched eyes went from one to the other, not quite certain who to direct his request to. He did not know much about the gods of this land, but he knew the desire in his heart was pure; he wanted to be able to turn himself into something powerful, something that could help him in protecting those he held dear. Now, if they would only listen, despite his doubts. “Gods of Helovia, I request your presence,” he said in his baritone voice, letting the sound die out with the wind. Flicking his thick tail, he stood patiently, gaze locked on the shrines in front of him.

[Requesting shape-shifting magic to turn into a wolverine]

Messages In This Thread
I'm just the fool who got played [Any] - by Aurelius - 12-02-2012, 08:12 AM
RE: I'm just the fool who got played [Any] - by Aurelius - 12-02-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm just the fool who got played [Any] - by Aurelius - 12-03-2012, 04:36 PM