the Rift

I'm just the fool who got played [Any]

Aurelius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The short one shook his nape, thick tresses dancing around him. “It is you who speak of blame, dear Goddess, not I. Guilty conscience, perhaps?” he spoke, slightly teasing in his tone, a glimmer of humor in his eye that she could not possibly miss. Best not step around in it any further or he sensed he would feel the consequences. When she spoke again, his briefly lightened mood was back to its old, gloomy self. Alas, he had not expected this to be easy, he did not hold any favors with the gods of these lands, and the magic he requested was no minor one.

The prospect of fighting three wolverines was not appealing at all and could possibly leave him with severe injuries, and only time would be allowed to heal them. He was only quiet for a moment of thoughtfulness, not hesitation, before he spoke his answer. “If that is your order, then that is how it will be. See you in three weeks, Goddess of the Sky,” he said, no emotion showing through his calm façade. He then turned around and walked away slowly, preparing himself for the pain, for the battle that he must face to reach his goal.

Messages In This Thread
I'm just the fool who got played [Any] - by Aurelius - 12-02-2012, 08:12 AM
RE: I'm just the fool who got played [Any] - by Aurelius - 12-02-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm just the fool who got played [Any] - by Aurelius - 12-03-2012, 04:36 PM