the Rift

Maybe, wait no? Yes? I don't know! (Earth/Time God)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin
The God of the Earth stretched and above him, the earth rumbled. A sound like the clatter of stones on rock awoke him, and with a glance upwards through the lava, he saw a gray cantering figure. The stallion seemed to care less about disturbing the gods there. At least he didn't shout out for them like so many did- did the mortals think all gods were deaf?

With a huff, the God of the Earth let out a deep, bellowing neigh and broke free from the earth. In his majesty he stood before the young and curious creature, letting a kind grin appear. Still, he wouldn't forget how rudely he'd been awoken. He treated all equally at first, but should his newfound company not have the virtue of patience, the god suspected he would grow frustrated quickly.

"Tell me what it is you seek, Ghayth." The god questioned him with a gentle tone of voice, but there was an edge to it that his speech normally lacked. He certainly could have used the rest of that nap.

Messages In This Thread
Maybe, wait no? Yes? I don't know! (Earth/Time God) - by Ghayth - 12-02-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Maybe, wait no? Yes? I don't know! (Earth/Time God) - by God of the Earth - 12-02-2012, 06:59 PM