the Rift

Maybe, wait no? Yes? I don't know! (Earth/Time God)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin
The young stallion's eagerness and his own exhaustion were wearing on him. He let his gaze trace the skyline and let his thoughts wander to the recent ploys of his siblings as the young thing prattled onwards. It was kind and gentle that he wished not to harm others, but vain that he desired such pointless modification. Perhaps he should have met with his brother the sun instead.

The great god huffed impatiently and blinked with tired, deep green eyes. "Go find one that can paint upon you the picture you desire," the god began with an impatient stamp of his hoof,"and then journey to the place where lovers rest. Under cover of night, bathe in its waters. When the chimes begin to sound and the sky goes out, you will appear as you wish. He exhaled deeply and a slight breeze ruffled his beard. The great ram-headed beast then turned away and began to melt into the stone, tumbling into rocks and dust until there was nothing but a hoofprint in the earth.

[[Get a character to draw/paint the markings onto him with any lasting material. After that, post in the place described above at nighttime. An RE will post to grant you your markings should you post in the correct place.]]

Messages In This Thread
Maybe, wait no? Yes? I don't know! (Earth/Time God) - by Ghayth - 12-02-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Maybe, wait no? Yes? I don't know! (Earth/Time God) - by God of the Earth - 12-04-2012, 05:17 PM