the Rift

Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] (CLOSED)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The area was colder than the Steppe, but the stallion of odd coloring was not phased by it. The mountainous land on which he walked was familiar somehow, and he knew this was similar to a part of the land that he had grown up on. It felt bittersweet for him to be here, considered what he had been through in the past few months that had led him here. He smelled the air. Yes, it was definitely familiar somehow. These mountains where a hiding place for him, whenever he wanted to see what was around the misty forests of the Edge. When he had gotten a bit older, he ventured around the mountains more, often leaving the World’s Edge for days on end to explore the mountains. He had found it led him to the pass before the Frozen Arch, which is what his Uncle had showed him when he was still alive, and he caught sight of the Steppe every now and then. It had looked like it did now, desolate and blank, with no other figure in sight. If he had found himself looking a few weeks back, he would have found a herd of unicorns there. Would he have approached them, or simply stared, watching them as they went about their everyday lives? Or would he run away, afraid of others that were this close to him? He didn’t know, nor would he ever. He had changed, that was for sure. He was no longer afraid of others, for his confidence had grown immensely. He had even challenged a God. He knew this now as he followed the God of Spark. His face went blank. He hadn’t meant to, and he wanted to apologize, but he didn’t want to think that he wasn’t happy about what the god had done for him and his group. They stopped suddenly, and the God announced that this would be their new home. With that, he disappeared.
“Wait!” were the first words from his mouth. He stomped his hoof, upset that the god had left them so soon. “And to think I was going to apologize…” The sound of Psyche speaking broke him off. He would follow her anywhere, even to the death if he had to. But that was a thought he kept to himself. For now, anyways. He psychically nodded, agreeing with the others, and spoke his own words of agreement. “Yes, I think exploring it a good idea. Why need to know what is around here and what use it shall serve us.” This land was still strange, and it would be best to map it out, in case unwelcomed guests decided to show up before they were invited.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by Rapha - 12-02-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by Psyche - 12-02-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by Lena - 12-02-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by Crowley - 12-02-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by Stellaluna - 12-02-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by d'Artagnan - 12-03-2012, 06:30 AM
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by Aurelius - 12-03-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by Shuler - 12-03-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by Leyra - 12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
RE: Welcome Home [ex-edge/plague] - by Snö - 12-03-2012, 05:50 PM