the Rift

A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The cold was wearing off, but it was still as cold as it had been all winter in the Frostbreath Steppe. The winter stallion knew this, and it didn’t bother him as much since he was used to the cold. He felt the wind change around him several times, felt the light snow that was falling hit his lightened coat and melt as it touched his skin. The winter would not last much longer, not now that the Sun God had returned. The season had already started to change, and there were little things that have showed the change. The ground had gotten softer, but not soft enough to get mud. The plants has started to grow again, even if their growth was slow with little nutrients, water, and sunlight. And the sun was starting to shine much more than usual. All these things pointed to spring. This was a bittersweet time for him, knowing that the memories of his past would melt with the snow until another year, and that they wouldn’t bother him so profoundly until the next winter. The memories were sad, filled with death, but also filled with happiness, as the beginnings of his life unfolded before him. He had always been stuck in the past in the winter, and he would always be like that, no matter what was happening in the present. He looked around, hoping to find a soul that was in this icy desert wasteland, someone that new the winter and it’s harm and beauty. Would he find such a horse? Maybe, in due time.
Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 12-02-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 12-03-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 01-21-2013, 06:19 PM