the Rift

A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

He turned around to hear a growl approach his whitened ears. He saw a dog of some sort, and knew that was where the growl had come from. But wait; there was something wrong with him. Is, he made of metal? Well that’s strange. The canine was indeed made of metal. What a strange being. Words then hit his ears, as he hadn’t noticed the two horses behind him. One was unicorn mare of color that slightly matched the snow like his, but it had hints of chestnut in it. Her horn was covered with frost, and it glistened in the sun above the Steppe. The other was a dun horse that the stallion had seen before. He hadn’t gotten the chance to talk to him because he had run off, but he was here now at least.
“Hello. Who are you?” The mare spoke to him first. Her voice was sweet, but there was something wrong once again. It sounded…familiar. Very familiar. He looked her over. She looked very familiar too. There was just something about her that screamed knowledge, yet he had none. No wanting to be rude he nodded in greeting.
“Hello. My name is Valentine.” Looking between the three of them he uttered his own questions. “Who might you three be? If I may, is that wolf…made of metal?”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 12-02-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 12-03-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 01-21-2013, 06:19 PM