the Rift

A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Well, she’s nice. Her wolf was interesting, but he was far from afraid of it. It was a metal wolf. The thing wasn’t real, why should he be scared? Still, it was something that stole his attention. A wolf made of metal. Something he had never seen before, and it was almost disturbing to him. He wondered if he took it apart, would he find cogs and springs? Or something more, like organs, muscle, and bone? He looked at the slave, amused. He felt bad for the poor equine…almost. He was an equine, and he deserved it.
“I’m afraid I don’t want your slave. I can do things myself, without help. I'm independent like that, and I take that with pride. And I apologize, my curiosity sometimes gets the best of me.” He knew that was an insult, but he didn’t care. He suddenly wasn’t in a good feeling mood with the mare. He could tell she was young, and she was rude too. What’s with younglings today in this day and age? Shouldn't they know what this thing called respect it? My there is a special reason why she doesn't. He shook his head, clearing his mind. “Are you headed to or are apart of the newly established Aurora Basin? I am part of it, but I have yet to see you there. Once again, excuse my curiosity.” He looked at the mare, ready for her to have a smart ass comment back. He wondered if the slave would say something to him. He waited, laughing in his head.

(Sorry, really crappy post. I didn’t know what to say…so sorry :/ )

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 12-02-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 12-03-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Valentine - 01-03-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 01-21-2013, 06:19 PM