the Rift

Adventure In D Minor

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu
A sheet of water arcs over me and provides dappling against my nape and mane. I snort into the water, briefly blowing bubbles, as my head shies away good-naturedly. I glance scornfully at the wild mare with the moon on her butt that tromped so enthusiastically through the stream, spilling the precious drink.

A mischievous glint streaks across my gaze.

It felt too good, too relaxing, too fun to truly be upset or serious. I don't often play, but in the heat of the moment, my skin itches to return the favor. Two can play at this game, after all.

Grinning from ear to ear I rush forward, hind heels kicking up through a wad of thick, black tail. As if the magic is punched from the brush of my tail hairs, ink streams out and dances on the air for a moment before twisting together and creating a wave of blackness. It drops abruptly, only likely sprinkling anyone but barely, for it was only a diversion. Fore hooves had since landed with a plop and now my hind hooves rush deep and far, kicking up water with a silver whoosh aimed for Onni.

I trot hastily at distance from her, head shaking in my form of quiet laughter. My eyes dance and my feet keep pace, swirling the water around my legs and cooling them. My ink ebbs in diluted for from my tail tip as it drags in the stream. Absently, I make black fish that swim around the mares' hooves.
"I love you"
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Adventure In D Minor - by Rishima - 06-26-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: Adventure In D Minor - by Ink - 07-15-2012, 04:46 PM
RE: Adventure In D Minor - by Onni - 07-17-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: Adventure In D Minor - by Rishima - 07-17-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Adventure In D Minor - by Ink - 07-19-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: Adventure In D Minor - by Onni - 07-19-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: Adventure In D Minor - by Rishima - 07-24-2012, 01:08 AM
RE: Adventure In D Minor - by Ink - 08-02-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Adventure In D Minor - by Onni - 08-08-2012, 05:38 PM