the Rift

Pinpointed Arrow

Athena2 Posts: 48
Dragon's Throat Pupil
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1hh :: 4 Years 8 Months
Adoptable

Correct me if I'm wrong; You're fragile and you're strong- a beautiful and perfect combination</style>

It was good for Athena to discover that it didn't hurt a unicorn to brush their horn against something. Did that mean that they had no nerve endings at the base? It seemed rather obvious that the horn itself had no feeling, but where it attached to the skin? Athena doubted she would ever need to heal a broken horn but you never know the rare cases that pass by. That, and there were few unicorns in the Throat so she didn't have much experience with them. Anything could help, right? "I've been to the Veins of the Gods and received my quest, but I have yet to set out on it. I'm a Medic, but will hopefully soon gain magic to heal." Smiling as she imagined it, the ability to heal those around her. It would be amazing, she could do so much more than normal herbs could bring her! She had no problem revealing that she needed to set out on her quest- it was a hard one, and she needed to set out a plan before she actually did it.

Realizing that the feathers at the end of her tail made Searuh smile only made Athena smile as well. So long as she could bring joy to other people, she was happy. Asking soon of the lands, and also stating that she wanted to go there with a friend. Athena tilted her head up as she always did to think, resting a hind leg. "There's the Windtossed Foothills to the North East of where we stand. They are ruled by a trio, and welcome all species. To the North West lies the World's Edge, followers of the Moon Goddess. A small but proud, strong herd. My home, in the South, is the Dragon's Throat. Ruled by my Sultana, Kri. High North of us is the Aurora Basin. Rumored to be racist though there have been a few that are not, so I cannot pass judgment." It would be like saying all the horses in the Throat were Pegasi. It was a general thing, but certainly not all of them were. "I would gladly take you along to my herd, should you wish. All herds but the Basin are accepting of all species, though as a unicorn you would be welcome everywhere. Would you like to come home with me?" Calling it home to show Searuh that if she wanted, it could be her home as well.

Credit

Messages In This Thread
Pinpointed Arrow - by Searuh - 12-02-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: Pinpointed Arrow - by Athena2 - 12-08-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: Pinpointed Arrow - by Searuh - 12-23-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: Pinpointed Arrow - by Athena2 - 12-24-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: Pinpointed Arrow - by Searuh - 12-30-2012, 03:22 AM
RE: Pinpointed Arrow - by Athena2 - 01-01-2013, 08:21 PM