the Rift

strength and honor, d'artagnan, open to plague

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

KOU        
sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places

"I can take you to the place I call home." Kou offered, another bright smile lighting her pretty face. "Our healer is the best in all of Helovia, should you require that sort of recovery." She, of course, was a bit biased on who the best healer in Helovia was. She would always say that d'Artagnan was the best and there was very little, if anything, that could change her mind.

Even as she spoke of the healer d'Artagnan emerged from the woods. The way he greeted the other stallion spoke volumes and she knew that they had known one another from some other land. It seemed there was more that she needed to learn about her doctor. When he turned back to her after greeting Déodat she stepped toward him and bumped her muzzle against his affectionately before nipping at his long forelock.

"Following me again, doctor?" She asked knowingly. "I would assume you would rather see my face than my hind end all the time." The pale mare teased. "One might begin to get the wrong idea about you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: strength and honor, d'artagnan, open to plague - by Kou - 12-08-2012, 11:29 AM