the Rift

strength and honor, d'artagnan, open to plague

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

KOU        
sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places

"As a commoner." Kou replied, clearly unamused by the new stallion's offhanded comment. "I can assure you that find no grace in your presence, nor do I find any attractiveness." There was a smile on the mare's face and a coldness that was uncharacteristic in her tone as she shot down Déodat. Her blue eyes then shifted over to d'Artagnan and her smile became a bit more real. No, he was no where near as attractive as she found d'Artagnan to be. She also doubted her doctor's cousin would produce strong foals, but she was knowingly biased.

Even as Déodat spoke to her again, this time calling her a jewel instead of a commoner, Kou ignored him. "d'Artagnan, love." She said. "I'll leave you to chat with your cousin." Finally Kou cast a glance in the other stallion's direction before she looked back at her doctor. "I am going to find Aviya." She turned and began to trot away, but not before flicking her tail across the good doctor's chest. As the mare trotted away she looked back over her shoulder and winked before disappearing into the forest.

[lolol]

Messages In This Thread
RE: strength and honor, d'artagnan, open to plague - by Kou - 12-14-2012, 09:17 PM