the Rift

Rebirth [Open/Archi]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Tinek eyed the golden filly with suspicious crimson eyes, anger taking over in his heart after the icy tears stopped to flow from his eyes. Talons gripped the tree limb more tightly, scaled lips moving away from his toothy jaws. However, when the filly stood watch over his bond mate, he hid his teeth more and lowered his neck, skulking. A silver stallion with a white dragon approached then, and when the female began to move closer to Ophelia, he leapt from his tree and landed in front of the white creature. Tinek was just a child, not much larger than the white female, but he was broken. Crimson eyes stared warily at the dragon until he could discern that she meant no harm. Then, he spread his leathery wings wide and took to the tree once more to watch from above. He wanted nothing to do with these creatures today, nothing. He was a child, and he needed someone to blame.

A deep, booming voice roused the sleeping mare from her slumber, and she furrowed her brows deeply. White lashes fluttered against her cheek a few times before lifted her neck from its soft, mossy pillow. She blinked the sleep from her eyes and was startled to find three, large, black stallions around her as well as a bright, winged filly who looked absolutely lovely for her age. Embarrassed, Ophelia lifted her frame from the grass, long legs taking place beneath her lithe weight. Sticks, grass and leaves were stuck in her otherwise flawlessly white and crimson mane, so she shook them out gently, skin twitching.

Dual colored eyes looked at the trio of darkness and the one filly curiously before she spied a white dragon at her cloven hooves as well, and she smiled softly. "Hello, love," she murmured quietly, lowering her grey nose to breathe a greeting to the white, scaled creature. Then, she lifted her neck once more, blinking brightly. "I apologize if I fell asleep in your way," she murmured, eyes moving across Archibald without recognition. She looked down at the filly then. "Were you playing?" she asked gently. "Is the white dragon yours?"

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Ophelia - 12-03-2012, 01:07 AM
RE: Rebirth [Open] - by Israfel - 12-05-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Rebirth [Open] - by Lace - 12-05-2012, 09:27 AM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Archibald - 12-05-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Madyrn Maskan - 12-06-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Ophelia - 12-20-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Israfel - 12-31-2012, 02:27 PM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Lace - 12-31-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Tamme - 01-08-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Archibald - 01-08-2013, 02:38 AM