the Rift

Rebirth [Open/Archi]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia furrowed her brows when the little filly began to cry about the black stallion hurting her, and she listened patiently. When she had woken up, the darker stallion was standing farther away, though she had heard some shouting. Dual colored eyes looked at the foal in a motherly way, with devotion she was only capable of because she had forgotten. Softly, her whiskered muzzle moved to the filly and softly nudged the tears away, breath tousling the baby fur that stood for a mane. "Hush and dry your tears, little one," she whispered quietly. "You were strong and brave, continue to be so and stand tall." Maternal instincts, normally so foreign to Ophelia, caused her to try and pull the small filly closer, away from the ring of stallions now hovering before her.

The white dragon flew off to greet another stallion with golden eyes, and she chattered a bit before he arrived. Ophelia wondered if they were speaking. He introduced himself as Lace, and the pale mare stared sternly at the group, neck lifted high. He demanded to know what happened and the charcoal stallion replied. What confused her, however, is that he called her by name and summoned her for a later meeting. She tilted her tulip ears to the side in confusion, studying the stallion carefully as if trying to recall something from an unknown past. "Oh... all right," she managed to say, confusion still written on her features. Archibald was foreign to her, and she did not even know where he lived.

She could not find him even if dared to seek him out on her own. Now, the child and the Glazier remained, and Ophelia smiled softly at the two of them, a strange almost doe-eyed innocence on her face. "Well, little one," she murmured with a soft smile. "I know not where I go, but I feel as if the north summons me. You are welcome to come along, but I fear your herd would miss you, especially your mum." Then, Ophelia turned to the Glazier, nodding deeply, respectfully. "Thank you, Lace, for bringing sense to this situation. If you are from the same herd as this young dove, would you return her safely?"

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Ophelia - 12-03-2012, 01:07 AM
RE: Rebirth [Open] - by Israfel - 12-05-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Rebirth [Open] - by Lace - 12-05-2012, 09:27 AM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Archibald - 12-05-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Madyrn Maskan - 12-06-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Ophelia - 12-20-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Israfel - 12-31-2012, 02:27 PM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Lace - 12-31-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Tamme - 01-08-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: Rebirth [Open/Archi] - by Archibald - 01-08-2013, 02:38 AM