the Rift

When Mountains Sing [Ktulu & Ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
O P H E L I A;
Can you save me? From this nothing I've become.

Ophelia was exploring the land anew, still followed by the ever loyal silver dragon. She founds her way into a dark forest where the trees above were just beginning to bud with green. The snow was melted underfoot, leaving the healthy loam and dirt soft beneath her cloven hooves. All of the earthen smells of Birdsong hit her nostrils - the minerals, dirt, fresh grass and new leaves were so strong. Snow had a way of sterilizing all smells - perhaps that was another reason why she loved the frost. She did not know, perhaps it had something to do with a past that was lost to her now.

Two creatures in the distance made an array of colors against the healing landscape, and she watched them for a moment, feeling curiosity grow in her heart. She took a few steps forward, eyes settling on a small bear that the black mare called "Eytan". The mare was beautiful; she had deep, crimson eyes, a sleek, black coat and the whitest mane and tail that she had ever seen. Even the horn upon her brow, already a crown, was crowned itself in crimson. Surely she was royalty, and surely the handsome stallion across from her was her King.

He too was overwhelming in appearance. The stallion was massive with curling horns and large, feathered wigs. One of his hooves must have been the size of her entire jaw, and his green eyes were more vibrant than a lily pad on a river, illuminated by the sun. Then, something happened that she would never expect; the stallion called her name. Ophelia's eyes widened, and she hesitantly stepped forward, bowing to both the god and to her sister, both of whom were unknown to her.

She had known the God of the Earth since she was a child, having gone with Ktulu twice to have her legs fixed. Ophelia was also there with his son was born, having seen the god at the arrival of the colt. And, Ophelia had just visited his shrine on behalf of a strange stallion, asking about crows. Ophelia should have known who he was, but she did not. "You know me?" she asked, brows furrowed in confusion.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Mountains Sing [Ktulu & Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 12-03-2012, 01:04 PM