When Mountains Sing [Ktulu & Ophelia]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

There was not a doubt in Ktulu's mind that the hoof falls that followed her own were that of her beloved sister. Upon turning her head she saw that her assumption was true, but there was something long. Something was different about her pale sister that made Ktulu's heart feel like it skipped a beat out of pure anxiety. There was a lightness to Ophelia's steps that had never been there before, a happiness that shone in her eyes. Tinek, on the other hand, looked like he was miserable.

Dark ears tilted back at Ophelia's questions and crimson eyes narrowed into slits at the Earth God's statement. What had the sun done to her? Eytan watched the entire exchange, noting the anxiety and unhappiness on his bonded's face. "Ek!" he growled before ambling toward the silver. "Ek!" Ktulu's gaze had shifted down to her growling bear before they raised to the Earth God as he began to speak again. As much as she wanted to get to the bottom of everything he had a message and she had to listen to it.

"We will do your bidding, Sir." She replied with a bow to the mighty god. "But I must ask you first why I can no longer communicate efficiently with Eytan." She straightened and looked at the Earth God again, her gaze unwavering as she looked the mighty creature in the eye. "Has our bond been broken? And what happened to my sister?"

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Mountains Sing [Ktulu & Ophelia] - by Ktulu - 12-05-2012, 07:29 PM