the Rift

When Mountains Sing [Ktulu & Ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
O P H E L I A;
Can you save me? From this nothing I've become.

The Sun God had taken away her memories, then... She thought on the God of the Earth's words and connected the dots with her first memory: walking from the veins. What had she even asked for? Apparently she was also a part of a group called the Grey, and from what she could glean, they were a more violent sort. Ophelia remained quiet, only listening to the conversation that was running right between her ears. The pieces of her past were beginning to come together in one, terrifying puzzle, and she looked to the black mare when she said something about her sister as well as a broken bond between whom she could only assume was the bear.

Wait, sister? Was she implying that she was her sister? Ophelia watched the mare in front of her more carefully, unable to recall even the faintest idea of who she was. Tinek, sadly, crawled his way over to the bear and curled up near his side, at least knowing that Eytan would remember him. Patiently, he waited and watched his bond mate stand, dumbstruck. Perhaps the black sister would be able to tell Ophelia that he loved her? Quietly, he hoped.

"I will do as you ask," she replied to the Earth God before slowly making her way over to the black mare. They had much to discuss, she felt.

[ooc: short, hawk post :| ugh ]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Mountains Sing [Ktulu & Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 12-05-2012, 08:41 PM