the Rift

Rejuvenation [Ktulu | Open]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

"I see. You need healing, then." She observed as she looked at the stallion's gaunt figure. He certainly looked as if he had seen much better days, but there was little that she could do to help him with his healing. She was not made for healing, only for hurting. There were, however, those within her and Phi's band of mercenaries that could be of some use if the so desired it.

"Your understanding is correct, somewhat. I call this forest my home and I will protect it accordingly." Ktulu lifted a hoof and pushed Eytan from his hiding place, already tired of his cowering and unable to tell him so mentally. She would not tolerate such cowardice in a companion. "This forest also serves as a meeting place for a group that I lead with my sister." The dark mare left it at that, knowing that if the stallion was interested he would ask about the group and would learn of the Grey. Whether or not he would join or become a potential customer was for fate to decide.

"If you are in dire need of healing I can call upon a healer for you." Ktulu offered. Perhaps she would ask Tor to heal him free of any charge just to get word out. A little good publicity never hurt.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Rejuvenation [Ktulu | Open] - by Coris - 12-03-2012, 01:57 AM
RE: Rejuvenation [Ktulu | Open] - by Coris - 12-11-2012, 02:34 AM
RE: Rejuvenation [Ktulu | Open] - by Ktulu - 12-15-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Rejuvenation [Ktulu | Open] - by Coris - 12-23-2012, 01:24 AM