the Rift

What is Lost [Psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

Hers were vague memories, it was true, but they were memories nonetheless, and they did not include the horrific appendages fixed so haphazardously to the brute's shoulders. It was with a mixture of disgust and curiosity that she examined them now, her orbs conveying no emotion as she stared, unabashed. He was a magnificent specimen, that she would freely admit, even marred as he was now by the ugly wings upon his back. And he had been her ally, once, before his affliction, as she chose to think of it, had come to light. Had he always had the wings that marked him now as a traitor of sorts, or were they a new addition to his bodice? "...I am free," he said, and something dark passed briefly over her gaze.

He continued to speak, jumping straight to the point and offering no semblance of small talk. Allies, now? How could it be so? Even if she were to accept his help, she could never bring him into her herd, into her organization. They would slaughter her where she stood. She had fought, hard, to continue the legacy that the FrostHeart had left her, a herd that only allowed those with a pure lineage and a marked brow to enter their ranks. She would not easily allow her battles to go to waste. And how would he help her? What did he have that she did not have amongst her brethren? Or did he have a means for her escape?

She hated questions.

"It is true that we share enemies," she began, wary of his offer. "But I fear that we must also share ideals, should we forge any alliance, you and I." And she did not think he shared hers, he with his afterthought wings. Where had they come from? Did it even matter? They were there now; how could she simply ally herself with one so marked? Well, it couldn't hurt to hear his terms, now, could it? "What do you have to offer me, Dead Walker?" She could not remember his name.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-04-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-05-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-07-2012, 09:11 AM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-09-2012, 09:49 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-21-2012, 08:19 PM