the Rift

What is Lost [Psyche]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

A laugh. It hits the desert air, sprung from betwixt my own delicate lips and received by you as my company. You purr in slight amusement, your wild eyes sparkle at the understanding of my emotion even as it moves separate from you, and I can almost feel your laughter in response. The dark mare before us is foolish and thick; we should not need to make ourselves clear.

"I thought I made my goals plain; Kri and her kin deserve no more of this world's air. She alone has sinned enough for the rest of them, it would be a joy to see her blood on these sands," I murmur with a faint, longing tone infiltrating each word as it is spoken. "But it is easier to dream of revenge than seek it. Until her end, I would instead satisfy myself with a place among your ranks. I could be useful to your herd, young as it may be," I add with a tilt of my majestic head.

My warmblood build seems to fight against the wind here. This was never my home, just as the chains I wielded were never truly something I deserved. But nonetheless, I had them both. Now it was time to find something new, even if that meant ingratiating myself to this racist mare and her idiotic ideals.

I let my tail trace lines in the sand, and you follow along with your firm paw. My eyes, reduced to glowing, ivory orbs, watch you with a curious fascination. Your lines form pictures, your mind is put to the page of the earth. Funny that I've never considered you a creative soul- how much time I lost with you, how much I forced aside. A sad fate, but one I brought upon myself; one well deserved. But redemption will come, and with it , perhaps, the reforging of our bond. I turn to the mare, watch her with blinding eyes, and speak once more."I've built and crashed many a ship before; should you require my services and lack one already, I could take on the role of a crafter," I offer with surprising sincerity. It is a promise, one that she need only to accept. What forced loyalty I may have possessed for the Dragon's Throat would pale in comparison to what I could do for this new land and its beasts.

[[Sorry for the wait- exams]]

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-04-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-05-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-07-2012, 09:11 AM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-09-2012, 09:49 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-21-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-23-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-27-2012, 07:26 PM