the Rift

What is Lost [Psyche]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

One last chuckle and a grin fall across my features as the mare goes on. So it seems we've succeeded, old friend. And in good time, as well- her words melt away and the silence of the desert overtakes us quickly. Night is approaching quickly, and I must away to plan the Dark Empress' escape. My body stretches like a cat's, and my hooves dig into the soft earth, I long to run, run far from her so that I might spread my wings and feel the air beneath them. It will be some time before I learn to fly properly, but until then I can enjoy the potential for freedom.

Freedom to take to the air and see with my own eyes the creatures that I despise so much- oh what a great day it will be! You may miss me below, but I will always stay close. And as for our bond, well... this silence will not last forever- can not. Should the gods try to keep us apart, I will return to them with an anger more foul than any they've seen before. For I am not a mortal, and thus I am not bound to mortal constraints. I am wicked and uniquely so, with the potential for far more. Just as my wings will lift me, my undead spirit allows me to ascend.

To ascend, but never to heaven. I have missed my chance at heaven. For a moment the thought seems a melancholy, reminiscent one, but it is gone in an instant. I lift my head high and nod to Psyche clearly before turning. "Very well then, Empress. Expect a rescue party when the dawn breaks in two days hence," I say as I depart, letting my lion's tail trail behind me without any effort. The sand beneath my hooves turns to earth and my body turns to a child's- I am effortlessly undead, dripping with stale blood and yet walking unhindered. My wings, reduced to bones, extend to caress the air. In my wake you follow ever faithful- follow even as I run. Follow even as I leap forward and take flight for the first time in my half life.

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-04-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-05-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-07-2012, 09:11 AM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-09-2012, 09:49 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-21-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-23-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: What is Lost [Psyche] - by Prometheus - 12-27-2012, 07:26 PM